- Copy Machine
- Faxing Service
- IRS Tax Forms
- Laminating Services
- Notary Public
- Public Access Computers
- Wireless Internet
- Ye Olde Book Shoppe
We provide a copy machine with copies at $0.20 per page. We do not offer color copies.
The Lake Wales Public Library offers faxing services to the public. Faxes are sent at the reference desk.
Outgoing faxes are $3 for the 1st page and $1 for each additional page. Incoming faxes are $0.50 per page. There is no charge for cover sheets on outgoing or incoming faxes.
We accept cash, check, Debit and credit cards. Card use requires a minimum $5 charge
IRS Tax Forms
We now have 1040 tax forms and instruction booklets. If there is a particular tax form that you need that we do not have, we can print a copy from Irs.gov for $0.20 per page.
Laminating ServicesLaminating is done at the circulation/front desk. Fees are:
- Small Item: $1.00
- 8.5 Inches by 11 Inches: $2.00
- Per Foot, 22 Inches Wide: $1.50
- No appointment needed
- $5 per document, cash or card
- Valid photo ID required
Public Access Computers
The library has 8 public access Internet stations.
- 2 hours total time per day in 30-minute increments
- 1 15 minute express station
- A Polk county Library Cooperative is required to log onto the computers.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to utilize the public access computers.
- All children under 18 years of age must have a signed parental agreement to use the Internet, which are available at the reference desk.
- We have 1 computer for the use of Microsoft Office programs only. This computer does not have Internet access and it is open to all ages without the consent of a parent or guardian.
- Ear phones must be used to access volume on our computers.
- Guest passes - valid for 3 consecutive days: $1
- Printing - no color printing: $0.20 per page
- Ear buds - available at reference desk: $1.50
Public access computers shut down 30 minutes before closing.
The Lake Wales Public Library offers wireless internet access for personal laptop computers and devices.
Patrons can access the library's wireless connection from anywhere inside the building. There are no passwords required and all visitors are welcome to use the wireless service.
The Lake Wales Library Association/Friends of the Library has created a special corner in the library - a quiet place for book lovers to search for treasures that are too wonderful to pass up.
The Ye Olde Book Shoppe is a used bookstore full of hardback books, paperback books, children's books, large print books, and reference materials, all reasonably priced.
It Is open during regular library hours. Visit this unique used bookstore corner, located in the Lake Wales Public Library. Donations accepted daily.
We offer Lake Wales High School Crown Jewel yearbooks for in-house viewing only, meaning yearbooks cannot be checked out.
We have the following years: