- Demographics Now: Looking for demographic information? Perhaps you need to map a location or find 2010 U.S. Census information? Demographics Now allows you to access summary data and advanced maps of anywhere in the U.S.
- Florida Database: Full Text journals with a focus on the State of Florida.
- Florida Electronic Library: Portal to digital collections about Florida for students, research scholars and consumers. FAQ, live chat with a librarian.
- General Reference Center Gold: General Reference Center Gold is a database of encyclopedias and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research. These reference materials once were accessible only in the library, but now you can access them online from the library or remotely 24/7. Because each library creates its own eBook collection, the content you see may vary if you use the database at different libraries (your school, your public library, or your office).
- General Reference Center Gold 1980-Current: A general interest database that integrates a variety of sources - newspapers, reference books, magazines, and trade publications. Find articles on current events, popular culture, business and industry trends, the arts and sciences, sports, hobbies, and more.
- Information Science and Library Issues Collection: This collection, comprised of content from more than 100 leading industry journals, provides current and accurate information for this fast-moving field. Information professionals and other knowledge workers - from the research specialist to the information architect - will find appropriate and useful information in their areas of expertise, including such topics as information infrastructure, data processing techniques, metadata architectures, and more.commentary as well as the commentaries of other journalists and colleagues.