A spectacular veranda, replete with porch balcony and stately columns, distinguishes this large colonial revival style residence, located at 301 E Sessoms Avenue. It was built in 1915 for G.V. Tillman, an executive in a Georgia naval supply firm and one of the city's 4 principal founders. Tillman in 1911 organized the Lake Wales Land Company, which platted the city. The house is currently the G.V. Tillman Bed and Breakfast.