The full-length balcony that occupies the front facade gives this 2-part Masonry Vernacular building an unusual flair. The wrought iron posts and balustrade introduce a Mediterranean element to the building, which was probably constructed in 1926 at the close of the boom. The building originally offered commercial space for 4 stores on the ground floor and apartments on the 2nd floor. The building is now owned by a law firm whose offices it contains.
The Gibson Building is located at 212 East Stuart Avenue.