- Academic OneFile 1980-Current: Academic OneFile is the premier source for peer-reviewed, full-text articles from the world's leading journals and reference sources. Updated daily.
- Agriculture Collection Current: With broad coverage of agriculture and its related fields, this collection provides a comprehensive view of this growing body of knowledge; from practical aspects of farming to cutting edge scientific research in horticulture.
- Ancestry.com (accessible only from PCLC libraries): With more than 10 billion historical records, ancestry.com has been the worlds largest online resource for family history for the last 20 years, and contains handwritten historical documents, information from national, state, and local government archives,historical societies, religious institutions, and private collections.
- AutoMate: Contains repair and maintenance information on most major manufacturers of domestic and imported vehicles. New repair procedures,
- Books and Authors: Books and Authors combines over 140,000 titles, 50,000 authors, and thousands of read-alike, award winner and librarian's favorites lists, Books and Authors to bring readers and literature together.
- Business Economics and Theory Collection: Perform in-depth research on management issues, economic indicators and business theories and practices, as well as on the activities of companies and industries worldwide.
- Career Transitions: Career Transitions provides hands-on guidance and immediate access to key job search activities, online career training and current job openings nationwide.
- Communications and Mass Media Collection Current: This collection provides current and accurate information from more than 100 journals focused on all aspects of the communications field, including: advertising and public relations, literature and writing, linguistics, and many more.
- Computer Database 1980-Current: Find computer-related product introductions, news and reviews in areas such as hardware, software, electronics, engineering, communications and the application of technology.
- Criminal Justice Collection Current: For students and professionals in the fields of law or law enforcement, paralegal, or Homeland Security, this collection rises to the challenge.
- Culinary Arts Collection Current: The Culinary Arts collection includes 150 of the major cooking and nutrition magazines, including thousands of searchable recipes, restaurant reviews, and industry information.
- Current Biography: Accurate, up-to-date biographies drawing information from newspaper articles, magazine articles, and books. More than 25,000 articles and obituaries and over 19,500 images.
- Educator's Reference Complete 1980-Current: Educator's Reference Complete is a selection of more than 450 full-text academic journals, hundreds of full-text reports, and many premier reference sources. Included content focuses on educational principles, child development and psychology.
- Environmental Studies and Policy Collection Current: Over 800 journals and 6 subject specific Delmar reference titles provide robust coverage of environmental issues and policies, including perspectives from the scientific community, governmental policy makers, as well as corporate interests.
- Expanded Academic ASAP 1980-Current: From arts and the humanities to social sciences, science and technology, this database meets research needs across all academic disciplines.
- Fine Arts and Music Collection Current: With more than 100 full-text magazines and journals this collection provides resources to support research in areas such as drama, music, art history, and film making.
- Florida Database: View full-text journals with a focus on the State of Florida.
- Florida Electronic Library: Portal to digital collections about Florida for students, research scholars and consumers. FAQ, live chat with a librarian.
- Gale Courses: Gale Courses deliver hundreds of engaging, instructor-led online courses focused on professional development, technology skills, and personal enrichment to transform lives and foster positive changes in your community.
- General Reference Center Gold: General Reference Center Gold is a database of encyclopedias and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research.
- Gardening, Landscape, and Horticulture Collection Current: This collection of nearly 50 journals focused specifically on key issues in gardening, landscaping, and other areas of horticulture. A fertile and growing collection includes content relating to the practical aspects and the scientific theory of horticulture studies.
- Gender Studies Collection: Balanced coverage of this significant aspect of our culture, covering such topics as gender studies, family and marital issues, health aspects, and many more.
- General Reference Center Gold 1980-Current: A general interest database that integrates a variety of sources - newspapers, reference books, magazines, and trade publications.
- General Science Collection: A collection of over 1,000 peer-reviewed journals, providing researchers with the information needed to stay current on the latest scientific developments.
- Health and Wellness Resource Center and Alternative Health Module 1980-Current: Provides instant access to carefully compiled and trusted medical reference materials. Includes nearly 400 health/medical journals, hundreds of pamphlets, over 700 health-related videos from partner Healthology, Inc., and articles from 2,200 general interest publications in addition to a broad collection of Gale reference titles. Material contained in this Resource Center is intended for informational purposes only.
- Health Reference Center Academic 1980-Current: Multi-source database provides access to the full text of nursing and allied health journals, plus the wide variety of personal health information sources in InfoTrac's award-winning Health Reference Center. All in a single, easy-to-use database, the material contained in this database is intended for informational purposes only.
- Heritage Quest: HeritageQuest Online is a comprehensive treasury of American genealogical sources rich in unique primary sources, local and family histories, and finding aids.
- Home Improvement Collection Current: Even the smallest home improvement project can be daunting: with this collection of nearly 100 home improvement focused titles, hobbyists and professional carpenters alike will immediately put their projects on a more solid foundation. Coverage includes such topics as architectural techniques, tool and material selection, zoning requirements, and many more.
- Home Improvement Reference Center Current: Home Improvement Reference Center is the definitive online resource for home improvement assistance. Through a collection of comprehensive full-text content, this database provides users with detailed, user-friendly how-to information covering all manner of home improvement projects.
- Hospitality, Tourism, and Leisure Collection Current: With current and relevant content from over 500 industry journals, this collection provides well-rounded coverage of both the historical and current state of affairs in the hospitality and tourism field, while also allowing for focused study of specialized aspects of the industry - including cultural aspects of travel, leisure activities, economic aspects of tourism, and more.
- Information Science and Library Issues Collection: Content from more than 100 leading industry journals provides current and accurate information for this fast-moving field. Information professionals and other knowledge workers will find appropriate and useful information in their areas of expertise.
- Informe 1994-Corriente: Una coleccion de revistas Hispanicas con textos completos. Abarca negocios, salud, tecnologna, cultura, temas de actualidad y otras materias.
- Insurance and Liability Collection: This collection, of journals, takes a broad view of this multimillion dollar industry, covering such topics as labor relations, mortgage banking, legal issues, and more.
- Junior Edition 2009-Current: Over 330 titles, cross searchable with E-Books, this periodical database is designed for students in junior high and middle school. Information on current events, the arts, science, popular culture, health, people, government, history, sports and more.
- Junior Edition - K12: Over 330 titles, cross searchable with E-Books, this periodical database is designed for students in elementary through senior high school. Information on current events, the arts, science, popular culture, health, people, government, history, sports, and more.
- Junior Reference Collection: Junior Reference Collection offers easy access to award-winning content covering the core curriculum areas, including history, literature, science, social studies, and more. For middle schools only.
- Kahn Academy: Khan Academy is a not-for-profit with the goal of changing education for the better by providing a free world-class education for anyone anywhere. Khan Academy's materials and resources are available to you completely free of charge.
- Kid's Edition - K12: A periodical database designed for elementary school students, with easy access to full-text magazines,newspapers and reference books for information on current events, the arts, science, popular culture, health, people, government, history, sports and more.
- Kids InfoBits Current: Kids InfoBits is a database beginning researchers in Kindergarten through Grade 5. Featuring a developmentally appropriate, interface this database covers geography, current events, the arts, science, health, people, government, history, sports and more.
- LitFinder: Covering world literature and authors throughout history, LitFinder contains a wealth of literary works including over 150,000 full-text poems and 800,000 plus poetry citations, as well as short stories, speeches, and plays.
- Military and Intelligence Database: This collection is composed of content from over 400 journals, covering all aspects of the past and current state of military affairs.
- NextReads: NextReads is an e-newsletter tool that empowers libraries to promote reading as well as their programs and events.
- NoveList Plus: NoveList, the complete readers' advisory solution, empowers librarians, engages readers, and connects communities.
- Novelist K-8 Plus: Engages younger readers and encourages reading success! NoveList K-8 Plus helps parents, teachers, and librarians improve literacy.
- Nursing and Allied Health Collection Current: Including nearly 400 titles, this collection's current and authoritative content will be of use to both professionals already working in the field as well as students pursuing a nursing-focused curriculum.
- Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine Collection: Over 100 titles covering the fields of physical therapy and sports medicine.
- Polk County Historical and Genealogical Library Links: Browse links to many resourceful genealogical websites provided by the Polk County Historical and Genealogical Library.
- Polk County Historical and Genealogical Local Links: Review links to many valuable local informational resources.
- Pop Culture Collection: This collection provides useful information in the disciplines of social science, history, art or liberal arts course.
- Popular Magazines Current: Popular Magazines includes more than 1,000 of the most searched magazines by library patrons.
- Psychology Collection Current: This set explores what makes people "tick" from childhood to death. This collection gives individuals a basic understanding of the study of the mind, emotions and how the human mind develops.
- Salem History: Milestone documents and information in American and world history. Available titles include:
- 50 States
- Careers in Communications and Media
- Careers in Healthcare
- Contemporary Biographies in Chemistry
- Contemporary Biographies in Physics
- Decades in America
- Encyclopedia of Mathematics and Society
- Great Events from History
- Great Lives from History
- Computer Technology Innovators
- Internet Innovators
- Milestone Documents
- Weapons and Warfare
- Salem Literature: Salem Literature is a robust online database that includes the complete content of printed reference sets.
- Small Business Collection: This compilation provides insights, tips, strategies and success stories.
- Small Business Resource Center Current: Search this database to learn how to start, finance or manage your small business. Resources include sample business plans, how to guides, articles and websites.
- Sources in U.S. History Online: The Civil War - The Civil War digital collection contains nearly 500 significant documents of the time--personal narratives, monographs, regimental histories, collected essays, sermons, songs, legal tracts, and political speeches--enabling students, faculty and patrons to study one of the key events in American history.
- Student Edition - K12: This database is designed for high-school students with access to a variety of indexed and full-text magazines, newspapers, podcasts, and reference books for information on current events, the arts, science, popular culture, health, people, government, history, sports and more.
- U.S. History Collection: This collection provides well-rounded coverage of US History. This compilation of journals provides robust and balanced coverage of this field, useful both to the novice historian as well as to the advanced academic researcher.
- Vocations and Careers Collection: This collection provides current and applicable content for all vocational milestones. From nearly 400 journals, this collection provides content from general career guides to highly specialized industry journals.
- War and Terrorism Collection: A definitive periodical collection of hand selected titles for analysts, risk management professionals and students of military science, history, social science.
- World History Collection: This collection provides well-rounded coverage of both the current thinking and events in World History, as well as scholarly work being established in the field.